Smart Internet Lab at the University of Bristol, would like to invite you, your colleagues and students to our inaugural, free and virtual SMART:2021 Future Networks Research Conference taking place on 22nd – 24th September 2021.
Together with our PhD students, staff and industrial experts from Samsung, BT, Vodafone, KETS, OneWeb, DigitalCatapult, IoT Security Foundation, InterDigital and GSMA we have a rich programme including 27 talks on:
- 5G and beyond
- End to end network automation
- Autonomous systems and networks
- Physical layer security
- Enabling technologie
And three panel discussions, as per attached documentation on:
- Human Centric Autonomous Networking for 6G: Putting the human at centre of a machine driven and machine designed network.
- What are the testbed requirements for 6G? From reality emulation to complete disaggregation of the network.
- Quantum Internet from myth to reality.
Register via link or by scanning below QR code.
We look forward to seeing you there!