What is the Technical Committee on Data Engineering?
The Technical Committee on Data Engineering (TCDE) of the IEEE Computer Society is concerned with the role of data in the design, development, management and utilization of information systems.
- Data Management Systems and Modern Hardware/Software Platforms
- Data Models, Data Integration, Semantics and Data Quality
- Spatial, Temporal, Graph, Scientific, Statistical and Multimedia Databases
- Data Mining, Data Warehousing, and OLAP
- Big Data, Streams and Clouds
- Information Management, Distribution, Mobility, and the WWW
- Data Security, Privacy and Trust
- Performance, Experiments, and Analysis of Data Systems
How to join the Technical Committee?
If you are a member of the IEEE Computer Society, you may join the TCDE and receive copies of the Data Engineering Bulletin without cost. Just follow the instructions in this page.
- Data Engineering Bulletin March 2024 Issue:
March: Federated Machine Learning (Yangqiu Song, ed.) (Issue PDF)
- The IEEE TCDE Awards Committee is pleased to announce the 2023 TCDE awards: Angela Bonifati (Impact Award), John Paparrizos (Rising Star Award) and Kyu-Young Whang (Service Award)
- The IEEE Int. Conf. on Data Engineering (ICDE 2023) will be held April 3-7, 2023 in Anaheim, CA, USA.
- The IEEE Int. Conf. on Omni-layer Intelligent systems (COINS 2023) will be held July 23-25, 2023 as a Hybrid Event in Berlin, Germany.
- The IEEE Int. Conf. on Mobile Data Management (MDM 2023) will be held July 3-6, 2023 in Singapore.
- The IEEE/ACM Int. Conf. on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining (ASONAM 2023) will be held 6-9 November 2023, Marrakesh, Morocco.