IEEE Technical Committee on Data Engineering
- Call for TCDE Awards nominations 2018.
- The ICDE 2018 will be held April 16-20, 2018 in Paris, France.
- Data Engineering Bulletin September 2017 Issue:
September: Graph Data Processing (Haixun Wang, ed.) (Issue PDF)
- Download and distribute the new IEEE TCDE Information Flyer
What is the Technical Committee on Data Engineering?
The Technical Committee on Data Engineering (TCDE) of the IEEE Computer Society is concerned with the role of data in the design, development, management and utilization of information systems.
- Data Management Systems and Modern Hardware/Software Platforms
- Data Models, Data Integration, Semantics and Data Quality
- Spatial, Temporal, Graph, Scientific, Statistical and Multimedia Databases
- Data Mining, Data Warehousing, and OLAP
- Big Data, Streams and Clouds
- Information Management, Distribution, Mobility, and the WWW
- Data Security, Privacy and Trust
- Performance, Experiments, and Analysis of Data Systems
How to join the Technical Committee?
If you are a member of the IEEE Computer Society, you may join the TCDE and receive copies of the Data Engineering Bulletin without cost. Just follow the instructions in this page.