The content of the latest issue of:
Bulletin of the Technical Committee on Learning Technology
Volume 20, Issue 2, December 2020
Index by Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
Maiga Chang, Rita Kuo, Jerry Chih-Yuan Sun, Jun Chen Hsieh, Danial Hooshyar, and Ahmed Tlili
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2020-0200000/
Emerging Learning Technologies
A Performance-based Assessment Platform for Developing Computational Thinking Concepts and Practices: EasyCode
Siu Cheung Kong and Bowen Liu
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2020-0201001/
Development of a Digital Learning Game with Preliminary Screening for Congenital Color Vision Deficiency
Kazuya Takemata, Kazuya Nunotani, Mitsuyoshi Maekawa, Akiyuki Minamide
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2020-0201003/
Understanding Design Elements of Hindi Coding Application
Siddharth Srivastava, Umesh Chandra Jaiswal, Shalini Lamba, and Prabhakar T.V.
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2020-0201004/
The Go-Lab ecosystem: A practical solution for school teachers to create, organize and share digital lessons
Leo A. Siiman, Meeli Rannastu-Avalos, Mario Mäeots, and Margus Pedaste
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2020-0201005/
Book & Report Reviews
Handbook on Facilitating Flexible Learning During Educational Disruption: The Chinese Experience in Maintaining Undisrupted Learning in COVID-19 Outbreak
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2020-02002/
Issues in Designing Learning Frameworks for Visually Impaired Learners
Siddharth Srivastava, Akash Verma, and T.V. Prabhakar
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2020-0203003/
Event Info & Call for Event Host
Taiwan Pedagogy and Practice in Technology-Enhanced Language Learning Association and PPTELL 2021 (28-30 June 2021)
Yu-Ju Lan and Kao Chia-Ling Gupta
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2020-0204002/
Call for Articles
The bulletin is calling for articles in the following sections:
• Emerging Learning Technologies: an article with up to 8 pages the research outcome of learning technologies, including systems, tools, apps, etc., no theoretical or concept only research would be accepted.
• Book & Report Reviews: an article with up to 4 pages.
• Collaboration Opportunities: an article with up to 4 pages to talk about the research progress and stage outcome as well as the aspects and needs of looking for collaborations.
• Report from Developing Countries: an article with up to 6 pages to describe the current research progress/difficulties/needs/limitations of the learning technology in the developing countries.
• Event Info & Call for Event Host: 1 page.
Please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/author-guidelines/ for preparing your manuscript. The first decision for the submission is in 28 days. All published articles are available under Creative Commons CC-BY-ND-NC 3.0 license.