The content of the latest issue of:
Bulletin of the Technical Committee on Learning Technology
Volume 21, Issue 1, March 2021
Index by Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
Maiga Chang, Rita Kuo, Jun Chen Hsieh, Jerry Chih-Yuan Sun, Danial Hooshyar, and Ahmed Tlili
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2021-0100000/
Emerging Learning Technologies
A historic site and museum guide system based on wearable mixed reality: effects on students’ situational interest
Kai-Yi Chin and Ching-Sheng Wang
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2021-0101006/
Smartzoos – Learning through creating artefacts with mobile learning application
Kadri Mettis and Terje Väljataga
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2021-0101007/
Book & Report Reviews
Blockchain Technology Applications in Education
S. K. Pulist
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2021-0102003/
Designing Virtual Reality Experiences in Education
Ramesh Chander Sharma and Yash Paul Sharma
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2021-0103004/
Event Info & Call for Event Host
The 21th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (July 12-15, 2021)
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2021-0104004/
Introduction to the 25th Global Chinese Conference on Computers in Education (GCCCE 2021, 11-15 September 2021)
Ting-Chia Hsu and Siu-Cheung Kong
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2021-0104003/
Call for Articles
The bulletin is calling for articles in the following sections:
• Emerging Learning Technologies: an article with up to 8 pages the research outcome of learning technologies, including systems, tools, apps, etc., no theoretical or concept only research would be accepted.
• Book & Report Reviews: an article with up to 4 pages.
• Collaboration Opportunities: an article with up to 4 pages to talk about the research progress and stage outcome as well as the aspects and needs of looking for collaborations.
• Report from Developing Countries: an article with up to 6 pages to describe the current research progress/difficulties/needs/limitations of the learning technology in the developing countries.
• Event Info & Call for Event Host: 1 page.
Please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/author-guidelines/ for preparing your manuscript. The first decision for the submission is in 24 days. All published articles are available under Creative Commons CC-BY-ND-NC 3.0 license.