The content of the latest issue of:
Bulletin of the Technical Committee on Learning Technology
Volume 21, Issue 3, September 2021
Index by Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
Maiga Chang, Rita Kuo, Ahmed Tlili, Jerry Chih-Yuan Sun, Jun Chen Hsieh
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2021-0300000/
Letter from the 2019 IEEE TCLT Early Career Award Winner
Ig Ibert Bittencourt
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2021-03006002/
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI)
Report from Women in Engineering Panel at IEEE ICALT 2021
Rita Kuo, Michelle Banawan, Jaelyn Domingo, Elvira Popescu, and Ramyaa Ramyaa
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2021-0308001/
Emerging Learning Technologies
Student Engagement Recognition from Videos: A Comparison Between Deep Learning Neural Network Architectures
Pablo S. Werlang and Patrícia A. Jaques
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2021-0301010/
What can we take from the pandemic to the future of Education?
Saida Affouneh and Soheil Salha
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2021-0303006/
Event Info & Call for Event Host
29th International Conference on Computers in Education (22-26 November 2021)
Antonija Mitrovic and Maria Mercedes T. Rodrigo
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2021-0304005/
Call for Articles
The bulletin is calling for articles in the following sections:
• Emerging Learning Technologies: an article with up to 8 pages the research outcome of learning technologies, including systems, tools, apps, etc., no theoretical or concept only research would be accepted.
• Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI): an article with up to 4 pages to discuss the issues for minorities in STEM education and how the community deal with the matter.
• Report from Developing Countries: an article with up to 6 pages to describe the current research progress/difficulties/needs/limitations of the learning technology in the developing countries.
• Collaboration Opportunities: an article with up to 4 pages to talk about the research progress and stage outcome as well as the aspects and needs of looking for collaborations.
• Book & Report Reviews: an article with up to 4 pages.
• Event Info & Call for Event Host: 1 page.
Please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/author-guidelines/ for preparing your manuscript. The first decision for the submission is in 24 days. All published articles are available under Creative Commons CC-BY-ND-NC 3.0 license.