Sorry for the waiting and thank you all for your patience and continuing support. We have worked out all details with IEEE for organzing IEEE ICALT 2021 as an online conference during July 12 to July 15 in GMT (https://time.is/GMT).
We invite submission of papers reporting original academic or industrial research in the area of on Advanced Learning Technologies and Technology-enhanced Learning to IEEE ICALT 2021.
All papers will be double-blindly peer-reviewed. Author guidelines and formating templates can be accessed at ICALT Author guidelines webpage. Complete papers are required to be reviewed. The expected types of submissions include:
- Full paper: 5 pages
- Short paper: 3 pages
- Discussion paper: 2 pages
- Doctoral Consortium paper: 3 pages
- January 29, 2021 (Friday): Submissions of papers (Full paper, Short paper, Discussion paper)
- April 16, 2021 (Friday): Authors’ Notification on the review process results
- May 14, 2021 (Friday): Author’s registration deadline
- May 14, 2021 (Friday): Final Camera-Ready Manuscript and IEEE Copyright Form submission
- June 4, 2021 (Friday): Non-authors’ early bird registration deadline
- July 12-15, 2021: ICALT 2021 Conference
Please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/icalt2021/ for more details.