ICALT 2022 Conference program
Conference Program (FINAL version 2022-JUN-29) can be downloaded at HERE .
NOTE: We found a typo in the earlier draft program (and has been fixed in this version) for Session 4-4A which should start at 11:30 and ends at 12:30 like other 4-4B and 4-4C sessions.
NOTE: ICALT 2022 has prepared two testing sessions for participants and presenters to get familiar with ICALT online event website and Zoom meetings as well as to test their microphone, headset/headphone, camera, and desktop sharing function at the following two time slots (all dates and times are listed in Bucharest’s local time, i.e., GMT+3):
- Session 0-1A at 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM on Wednesday, June 29
- Session 0-2A at 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM on Thursday, June 30
NOTE: For all ICALT 2022 participants, please note that The Zoom links will be available at https://icalt.online at one day before the scheduled date/time. As we announced last week, all participants should already receive an email from email@example.com to ask you resetting their password with a given link. If you were not receiving that email reminder or you want to change password at anytime, they can go to https://icalt.online and use the Reset Password function from the menu. The email address is the same email address you used for the conference registration earlier. You cannot use other email address.
This year 10 accepted full papers, 3 accepted short papers, 2 accepted discussion papers, 5 accepted papers whose first author is a student have been nominated to compete for ICALT’s Best Paper Awards. The competition results will be announce at the Close Ceremony of ICALT 2022 on July 4, 2022.
The nominations can be seen in the conference program.
The presentation requires authors to attend the conference in-person or online and do presentation. Once the conference program is online, we will also notify everyone via EasyChair, announce it on ICALT 2022 official website (https://tc.computer.org/tclt/ical-t2022) as well as TCLT social network groups (https://tc.computer.org/tclt/social-media/).
- Presentation time for full papers will be 20 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions.
- Presentation time for short papers will be 15 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions.
- Discussion session will have two stages.
- In the first stage (pitch stage), each discussion paper’s presenter will have 3-minute exactly to give all participants a brief and clear idea of their research. Presenters can use up to three slides for the 3-minute presentation.
- After that in the second stage (interaction stage), each discussion paper will have its own breakout room so participants can visit and discuss with its authors in more details.