ICALT 2023 Conference program
Conference Program version 20230707 (FINAL version) can be downloaded now at HERE .
This year F accepted full papers, S accepted short papers, D accepted discussion papers, S accepted papers whose first author is a student have been nominated to compete for ICALT’s Best Paper Awards. The competition results will be announce at the Close Ceremony of ICALT 2023 on July 13, 2023.
- Presentation time for full papers will be 20 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions.
- Presentation time for short papers will be 15 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions.
- Discussion session will have two stages.
- In the first stage (pitch stage), each discussion paper’s presenter will have 3-minute exactly to give all participants a brief and clear idea of their research. Presenters can use up to three slides for the 3-minute presentation.Presenters can use up to three slides for the 3-minute presentation.
- After that, discussion paper’s presenter
- who attends in-person will have its own poster board as well as breakout room
- who attends online will breakout roomAfter that in the second stage (interaction stage)
- so participants can visit and discuss with its authors in more details.