IEEE ICALT 2021 (https://tc.computer.org/tclt/icalt2021) is going to be held virtually online during July 12 to 15, 2021 in GMT by IEEE Technical Committee on Learning Technology (https://tc.computer.org/tclt). We are looking for students and early career researchers as volunteers to help the events online during these four days.
Your tasks might include working with TCLT chair and vice chairs as well as the session chairs for (depending the conference’s needs and your preferences):
1. being the contacts of the ICALT 2021 conference web system to help participants who may have questions;
2. helping start/stop the recording of a session;
3. helping update the recording url of a session when the session ends;
4. helping session chair for time control within a sesssion; and,
5. helping participants to solve common technical issues.
Being the volunteers for ICALT 2021, you may:
1. build your relations and expand personal network with IEEE TCLT volunteers and ICALT 2021 participants;
2. gain experiences and skills in organizing events;
3. enrich your CV; and,
4. attend sessions when you are not in the shift.
Of course, for doing the voluntarily tasks during ICALT 2021, you may need:
1. to spend 3 to 5 hours (according to your availability and preference) every day during July 12 to 15, 2021 in GMT;
2. to learn how to use Zoom and the conference system; and,
3. to interact with IEEE TCLT volunteers and ICALT 2021 participants in English.
If you are a student OR an early career researcher and you are interested in being a volunteer for ICALT 2021, please send an email with email subject “Re: Being a volunteer for IEEE ICALT 2021” to the program chairs: Drs. Maiga Chang <maiga.chang(at)gmail.com> and Ahmed Tlili <ahmed.tlili23(at)yahoo.com> by Sunday, July 4, 2021.
Thank you so much in advance and we are looking forward to hearing from you.