Selection process for Winter 2021 Early Career Researcher Award is starting!
IEEE TCLT gives Early Career Researcher Award in Learning Technologies to recognize a researcher who is in his or her early career stage – less than 5 years after he or she receives his or her doctoral degree, has conducted high quality research results and produced and disseminated outcome worldwide.
- Nomination package submission due: Sunday, March 28, 2021
- Winner is notified: : Sunday, April 11, 2021
- Must be an active IEEE Computer Society member and an active IEEE TCLT member at the time of the nomination and during the upcoming ICALT conference when receiving the Award.
- Participating member of IEEE TCLT is free to join at https://tinyurl.com/joinieeetclt.
- Must be in his or her early career stage – less than 5 years after he or she receives his or her doctoral degree, at the time of nomination (i.e., no earlier than March 2016).
- The winner will receive an IEEE TCLT Early Career Researcher Award in Learning Technologies Certificate in the same year’s ICALT conference.
- The winner’s name will be announced on IEEE TCLT website at https://tc.computer.org/tclt/awards/.
- The winner will be invited to give a talk in ICALT or T4E within the next FIVE years after he or she receives the award.
NOTE: The award winner of 2021 SHALL ATTEND ICALT 2021 online to receive the award. The award will be revoked if the award winner doesn’t show up at ICALT 2021.
See https://tc.computer.org/tclt/nomination-of-early-career-researcher-award/ for more details.