Technical Committee on Learning Technology publishes a bulletin to keep its members informed of what is happening in learning technology field worldwide besides documenting the efforts being made in this direction by the Technical Committee on Learning Technology.
Publisher: IEEE Technical Committee on Learning Technology
- Emerging Learning Technologies: an article with up to 8 pages the research outcome of learning technologies, including systems, tools, apps, etc., no theoretical or concept only research would be accepted.
- Book & Report Reviews: an article with up to 4 pages.
- Collaboration Opportunities: an article with up to 4 pages to talk about the research progress and stage outcome as well as the aspects and needs of looking for collaborations.
- Report from Developing Countries: an article with up to 6 pages to describe the current research progress/difficulties/needs/limitations of the learning technology in the developing countries.
- Event Info & Call for Event Host: 1 page.