The Bulletin of the Technical Committee on Learning Technology (TCLT), has been included in Emerging Sources Citation Index (https://mjl.clarivate.com/search-results?issn=2306-0212), aims at publishing and disseminating the following topics:
- Emerging Learning Technologies: an article with up to 8 pages the research outcome of learning technologies, including systems, tools, apps, etc., no theoretical or concept only research would be accepted.
- Book & Report Reviews: an article with up to 4 pages.
- Collaboration Opportunities: an article with up to 4 pages to talk about the research progress and stage outcome as well as the aspects and needs of looking for collaborations.
- Report from Developing Countries: an article with up to 6 pages to describe the current research progress/difficulties/needs/limitations of the learning technology in the developing countries.
- Event Info & Call for Event Host: 1 page.
The bulletin articles have to give readers clear idea and vision of the advanced learning technologies with rich and proper figures, screenshots, and diagrams.