IEEE TCLT support multiple social media platforms to distribute information for TCLT members. If you would like to share learning technology research relevant information (EXCEPT any call for papers) like grant and position opportunities, looking for collaborators and advice, please join any social media group listed below.
The IEEE TCLT Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/IEEETCLT) provides the community the access of
- the past keynote speeches (when the keynote speakers agree) at our flagship ICALT events (which is ranked as the second (2nd) by saliency in Educational Technology area, just follows CSCL (1st) in Microsoft Academic for the time period of 2000 to 2020, see https://tc.computer.org/tclt/ieee-icalt-conference-ranked-second-2nd-saliency/ for more details;
- the interviews with experts done by groups of students and young professionals, for the interview article see https://ieeetclt.vipresearchgroup.ca/expert-interviews/; the expert interview initiative aims not only to train students and young professionals but also to provide opportunity and platform for them to build their social networks with domain experts and their fellow peers in the world;
- some useful information like how to use online meeting platform (e.g., Zoom), how to do online registration for IEEE TCLT sponsored conference with IEEE CVent, how to use IEEE CPS system, etc.;
- (soon later) the webinars, panels, and other activities held by special interest groups (see SIGs at https://tc.computer.org/tclt/structure/#sig)
The communication platforms support allows IEEE TCLT members sharing learning technology research relevant information (EXCEPT any call for papers) like grant and position opportunities, looking for collaborators and advice. Please follow the following rules when sharing information in the group:
- Please do not send Call for Papers info in the group because we usually get too many CFPs from difference sources every day.
- Please do not introduce yourself in the group because the important messages might be pushed away when everyone send personal information in the group.
- Please only post the following information in the group:
- Looking for cooperation in a research project, including applying grants, doing experiments, etc.
- Position opening, such as faculty, postdoc, research assistants or student assistants.
- Proposal invitation.
- If you already found people for the cooperation, please discuss the research issues privately, such as add them as friends in the social media
Please use the following QR-Codes or links to join the social media groups.
Link to IEEE TCLT Discord channel:
Link to IEEE TCLT Line OpenChat:
Only accessible by limited regions (e.g., Indonesia, Japan, Korean, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.) based on the registered phone number.
Link to IEEE TCLT Telegram Group:
Link to IEEE TCLT Slack Group:
Information Broadcast Platforms
IEEE TCLT will use the following platforms to make important announcements and distribute useful information that IEEE TCLT as well as collects from IEEE TCLT members in various social media groups. Please use the following QR-Code or links to join the following social media. You only need to join the social media platform you used often.
If you would like to share learning technology research relevant information, please join communication platforms listed above.
Link to IEEE TCLT Facebook:
Line Official Account
Link to IEEE TCLT Line Official Account: