Technical Community on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence
The TC on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TCPAMI) is concerned with pattern recognition, artificial intelligence, expert systems, natural language understanding, image processing, and computer vision. Its interests include methodology, applications, systems organization, and technology. The operations of the TCPAMI are conducted under the Computer Society bylaws and the TC PAMI bylaws.
- Open Call for Motions @ ICCV Please send any proposed motions for the ICCV TC PAMI meeting to the TC Chair Walter Scheirer (email@example.com) by September 1st.
Upcoming TCPAMI-Sponsored Meetings
- In 2024, CVPR will take place from June 17-21 in Seattle, WA, USA. Website
- In 2024, WACV will return to Waikoloa, HI from January 3-7. Website
- In 2023, AIPR workshop website is up! Website
- In 2023, ICCV will take place from October 1-6 in Paris, France. Website