Technical Community on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence
The TC on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TCPAMI) is concerned with pattern recognition, artificial intelligence, expert systems, natural language understanding, image processing, and computer vision. Its interests include methodology, applications, systems organization, and technology. The operations of the TCPAMI are conducted under the Computer Society bylaws.
- Walter Scheirer is elected as the new chair!
Upcoming TCPAMI-Sponsored Meetings
- In 2023, ICCV will take place from October 1-6 in Paris, France. Website
- In 2023, FG will take place from January 4-8 in Waikoloa, Hawaii. Website
- In 2023, WACV will take place from January 3-7 in Waikoloa, Hawaii. Website
- In 2022, AVSS will take place from November 29 – December 2 both virtually and at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid. Website
- In 2022, AIPR will take place from October 11-13 in Washington, D.C. Website
- In 2022, ICCP will take place from August 1-3 in Caltech, Pasadena, CA. Website
- In 2022, CVPR will take place from June 19-24 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Website
- Join PAMI-TC discussions via the LinkedIn group http://www.tinyurl.com/joinpamitc.
- Signup for the TC’s monthly newsletter https://tinyurl.com/29djx993
- Annotated Computer Vision Bibliography.