Technical Community on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence
The TC on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TCPAMI) is concerned with pattern recognition, artificial intelligence, expert systems, natural language understanding, image processing, and computer vision. Its interests include methodology, applications, systems organization, and technology. The operations of the TCPAMI are conducted under the Computer Society bylaws.
- Walter Scheirer is elected as the new chair!
Upcoming TCPAMI-Sponsored Meetings
- In 2024, WACV will return to Waikoloa, HI from January 3-7. Website
- In 2023, AIPR workshop website is up! Website
- In 2023, CVPR will take place from June 18-22 in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Website
- In 2023, ICCV will take place from October 1-6 in Paris, France. Website
- Join PAMI-TC discussions via the LinkedIn group http://www.tinyurl.com/joinpamitc.
- Signup for the TC’s monthly newsletter https://tinyurl.com/29djx993
- Annotated Computer Vision Bibliography.