NOMINATING A CANDIDATE
A nomination for the award should consist of:
1. The full name and contact details of the nominator, who should hold a senior position within his or her organization. It is acceptable for this to be the same organization as the nominee.
2. The full name and contact details of the nominee.
3. A description provided by the nominator in up to 600 words, of the research contributions in computer vision of the nominee, and its importance, in a form accessible to a general computing science audience. The nominator should also provide a description on how the
nominated researcher exemplifies a role model in terms of teaching/mentoring and service.
4. A CV of up to 5 pages of the nominee (including 5 most important publications, contributions to teaching/mentoring and important service to the computer vision community).
5. The name and email address of at least two referees who would be able to provide independent assessments of the nominee’s research, teaching/mentoring and service contribution. It is desirable, but not required, for some of these referees to be able to comment directly on the nominee’s teaching/mentoring and service. The nominator is responsible for contacting these referees directly, who should send their letters directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations should be in the form of a single electronic file in PDF format. The name of the nominator and the nominee must be in the title of the file. Nominations should be sent to email@example.com.
- 2023 – Alyosha Efros
- 2021 – Antonio Torralba