PAMI Azriel Rosenfeld Lifetime Achievement Award
The Azriel Rosenfeld Award, or Azriel Rosenfeld Lifetime Achievement Award was established at ICCV 2007 in Rio de Janeiro to honor outstanding researchers who are recognized as making significant contributions to the field of Computer Vision over longtime careers. This award is in memory of the late computer scientist and mathematician Prof. Azriel Rosenfeld.
Candidates are nominated by the community in a window preceding ICCV determined by the TCPAMI chair. If you have questions about submitting a nomination, contact the TCPAMI chair.
- Olivier Faugeras (awarded at ICCV 2015)
- Jan Koenderink (awarded at ICCV 2013). Click here for his speech.
- Thomas Huang (awarded at ICCV 2011).
- Berthold K.P. Horn (awarded at ICCV 2009).
- Takeo Kanade (awarded at ICCV 2007). Click here for his speech.