The IEEE Computer Society Technical Community on High Performance Computing (TCHPC) advances and coordinates the work in the field of high performance computing networking, storage, and analysis concepts, technologies and applications, which is carried throughout the IEEE and expand the IEEE CS’ and IEEE’s role in this interdisciplinary and pervasive field. The TCHPC provides a forum for the discussion and the exchange of information to advance the theory and the practice in this field of interest. TCHPC’s primary focus is the support and management of the IEEE CS’ shared interest in the SC conference and related SC activities.
The TCHPC is composed of member IEEE CS Technical Committees having a significant interest in high performance computing technologies and applications. The member Technical Committees are:
- Technical Committee on Parallel Process (TCPP)
- Technical Committee on Computer Communications (TCCC)
- Technical Committee on Distributed Processing (TCDP)
- Technical Committee on Cloud Computing (TCCLD)
- Task Force on Rebooting Computing (TFRC)
- Technical Committee on Computational Life Sciences (TCCLS)
Manish Parashar, PhD
Director, Scientific Computing and Imaging (SCI) Institute
Chair in Computational Science and Engineering
Professor, School of Computing
University of Utah
50 Central Campus Dr.
Salt Lake City, UT 84112