TC on the Internet
The Technical Committee on the Internet of the IEEE Computer Society (IEEE-CS TCI) is a forum for furthering research aiming at the advancement of the Internet — its underlying technologies and the applications it supports. The forum’s interests span many areas in computer science and engineering — areas that are shaping the grand symbiosis of the Internet and the Web.
IEEE-CS TCI promotes the exchange of ideas in a wide range of topics: from application software, middleware, systems, networked multimedia, e-commerce, IoT, internet security, to the networking protocols and server architectures. TCI sponsors conferences and workshops on these and related topics. TCI will continue to plan and implement activities to sustain and grow the community.
If you are interested in the activities of TCI, please subscribe here for free.
Officers and Roles
Chair: Dr. Songqing Chen, George Mason University
- Azer Bestavros, Boston University
- Kenneth L. Calvert, University of Kentucky
- Fred Douglis, Perspecta Labs
- Sumi Helal, University of Florida
- Arun Iyengar, IBM
- Michael Rabinovich, Case Western Reserve University
- Weisong Shi, Wayne State University
- TCI Distinguished Service Award: Call for Nomination! Deadline: August 1, 2020.
- TCI Rising Star Award: Call for Nomination! Deadline: August 1, 2020.