The TCPAMI regularly sponsors the following major conferences:
- CVPR: Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, held every year in North America, except in years when ICCV is in North America
- ICCV: International Conference on Computer Vision, which is held approximately every two years, generally rotating among the continents of Asia, North America, and Europe
- WACV: Workshop on Applications of Computer Vision, now yearly in the winter
- WMVC: Workshop on Motion and Video Computing, generally colocated with WACV
- FG: Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition
- AVSS: Conference on Advanced Video and Signal-Based Surveillance
CVPR and ICCV are usually accompanied by numerous Short Courses and Workshops. In addition, other workshops may be sponsored throughout the year by the PAMI TC.
- For information on upcoming meetings, check here.
- For the history of CVPR and ICCV, check here.
- If you’d like to propose a meeting, send e-mail to the Chair. There is information about past conferences and ideas on how to set up a conference here.
- Charter for CVPR, 2014
- Charter for ICCV, 2013
Upcoming TCPAMI-Sponsored Conferences
- In 2017, WACV will take place from March 24-31 in Santa Rosa, CA. Website: http://pamitc.org/wacv2017/.
- In 2017, CVPR will take place from July 21-26 in Honolulu, Hawaii. Website: http://cvpr2017.thecvf.com.
- In 2017, ICCV will take place from October 22-29 in Venice, Italy. Website: http://iccv2017.thecvf.com/.