Important Notes – Getting Here:
ICALT Conference is scheduled to be held in Bucharest, Romania’s largest city and the capital. Known for its wide, tree-lined boulevards, glorious Belle Epoque buildings and a reputation for the high life (which in the 1900s earned its nickname of “Little Paris”), Bucharest is today a bustling metropolis.
The location of the ICALT Conference – PRECIS Research Center, is marked on the map.
- By underground – The Conference site is at 5 minutes walk from POLITEHNICA underground station (approx 1 Euro for 2 trips / 4 Euro for 10 trips)
- By bus – Nos. 136, 236, 336 (UPB Stop)
- By trolley bus – Nos. 61, 62 (UPB Stop)
- By car – There are free and ample parking facilities in the immediate vicinity of the Conferences site. The entrance in the UPB Campus is not free. The paid tax is 6 lei (around 1,5 Euros).
- Uber and Bolt – 2-4 Euro normal trips, 5-8 Euro with surcharge
- Taxis – 0,28 Euro / km
The closest medical clinic to our research center that belongs to a large chain is Complet Medical (1.3 km –https://goo.gl/maps/mZcUuYfkkYaDmjmi7), but there are other options near important squares in Bucharest – e.g., Sanador (https://goo.gl/maps/ho13Vdce8mVA9zTD6) close to Victoria square.