The content of the latest issue of:
Bulletin of the Technical Committee on Learning Technology
Volume 21, Issue 2, June 2021
Index by Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
Maiga Chang, Rita Kuo, Jerry Chih-Yuan Sun, Jun Chen Hsieh, Danial Hooshyar, and Ahmed Tlili
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2021-0200000/
Letter from the 2020 IEEE TCLT Early Career Award Winner
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2021-0206001/
Emerging Learning Technologies
Project OSCAR: Open-Source Animations Repository to Foster Self-Regulated Learning
Meera Iyer, Roopali Sharma, Sameer Sahasrabudhe, Anchal Garg, and Ganesh Lokhande
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2021-0201008/
BR∀CE: A Tool for Supporting the Teaching and Learning of Database Theoretical Query Languages through Composing Tiles
Jalal Kawash and Levi Meston
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2021-0201009/
Report from Developing Countries
Distance Higher Education Paradigm in Brazil
Dario da Silva Monte Nero
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2021-0205002/
Operationalizing the Learner-Centric MOOC model using Communities of Practice
Ambily Joseph, Ilavenil Karunakaran, and Sameer Sahasrabudhe
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2021-0203005/
Book & Report Reviews
Using Digital Technologies in Museum Learning Activities to Enhance Learning Experience: A Systematic Review
Shuang Chen, Anqi Duan, and Junyu Wang
To read the entire article, please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/10-1109-2021-0202004/
Call for Articles
The bulletin is calling for articles in the following sections:
• Emerging Learning Technologies: an article with up to 8 pages the research outcome of learning technologies, including systems, tools, apps, etc., no theoretical or concept only research would be accepted.
• Report from Developing Countries: an article with up to 6 pages to describe the current research progress/difficulties/needs/limitations of the learning technology in the developing countries.
• Collaboration Opportunities: an article with up to 4 pages to talk about the research progress and stage outcome as well as the aspects and needs of looking for collaborations.
• Book & Report Reviews: an article with up to 4 pages.
• Event Info & Call for Event Host: 1 page.
Please visit https://tc.computer.org/tclt/author-guidelines/ for preparing your manuscript. The first decision for the submission is in 24 days. All published articles are available under Creative Commons CC-BY-ND-NC 3.0 license.